Sno-Valley Senior Center in Carnation, doors open at 4pm
Join us for dinner and a pint at our second annual St. Paddy’s Day Bash! This year are partnering with the SnoValley Senior Center to put on an even bigger event.
FOOD: We’ve got traditional, seasonal fare: Hemplers’ nitrate-free corned beef, organic boiled cabbage, tasty mustards, organic colcannon, vegetarian pea soup, soda bread, and homemade Irish apple cake.
DRINK: We’ll have local microbrews from Snoqualmie Brewery and tastings of three small batch whiskeys from Skip Rock Distillery, Kestrel Cellars wine too!
MUSIC: And of course we’ll have music and performances of Irish and Celtic music, song, and poetry, brought to us by fantastic local artists.
FUN: At this family-friendly event we will have plenty of crafts and activities for young and old alike. We are offering limited child-care drop off for an hour or two as well, so parents can enjoy a chat or some music while the kids play.
Tickets include dinner and music, but bring a little something extra for your pint or your naggin! Open to the public, so bring all your best buddies too.
Don’t let your mates slag you come Monday for missing the party! See you there!
- Doors Open: doors open starting at 4:00 on March 15th!
- Food: dinner is included in your entrance ticket! Served 5:00-8:00.
- Drink: beer, wine, and whiskey tastings all available at the no-host bars. Bars open 4:00-9:00.
- Music: Enjoy live music from 6:00-9:00
- Fun: crafts and activities available for kids of all ages. Small fee for some activities to cover our costs. 4:00-8:30.
- Childcare: for ages 1year and up. $5/hour per child, maximum of 2 hours per child. Available 4:30-8:30.
Thank you to our sponsors for this event: